I've started sketching what I've called a "Flash comics" format, to enabled me to tell stories alongside the animations. It's "anime-ish". 
    
    You can watch it through the universal loader. It has several scenes and sound effect(just two in this sketch). Some parts are good, others are crappy, because it was a sketch so I could feel what it could be like, and things I could add or remove, you know, the usual process when you create something from scratch.

    In the story, we are introduced to how SG Doll got his artificial cock - he didn't have one before, although he was designed as a "male" robot. Obviously, his junk is tested right away, by one of his creators - the evil one. His intentions in giving this artificial cock for SG Doll were meant (is?) to be revealed in new chapters.

   The pic above is part of the ending, after SG Doll had been jerked off by a mechanical hand.










0 coments: